Hi VsevolodPankratov, welcome to the forums,
1) There is this help page from envato available here:
This should answer your question. Taking the example of a HTML template, I always put this in my zip archive:
- a folder called HTML – where I put my actual HTML files
- a folder called HELP – where I put my help file (this is mandatory) – you can use this nicely made script: http://revaxarts-themes.com/documenter/
- a folder called PSD – where I put all the PSD files that I used to build my HTML template
2) I am not an expert on licenses, but what I look after in a license is the expression “free for commercial use”. Maybe other people can better answer this question
3) You can start submitting a file for the PSD category, so you can test the waters and see if your designs skills match the required quality Envato is asking for. If you are more of a coder than a designer you can team up with a designer and create the HTML from the PSD files a designer gives you. You can post an announcement for partnership here in these forums
Hope this answers your questions!
Wouldn’t it work if you just used the old fashioned google image search on the jpg?
I too rate my purchased item before downloading it :)) And why not, the envato acceptance criteria is pretty strict so there is little chance of an unfit item passing the review. Plus I understand that authors are not required to offer support and I never take support into consideration when I rate an item. I’d like to have that rate button on the item’s page that I can use directly, after purchase.
I love it when the client is a former designer/developer, I am having a programming problem and he tries to gently help me by giving me ideas about how to solve it. It doesn’t matter if his ideas are not so good or refer to outdated techniques, it’s just nice to see he cares.
... Wants you to fix his website but doesn’t give you the FTP info “for security reasons”
So what you’re saying is that for $45 per theme the WordPress developers here should provide not only updates in which they fix bugs, adapt the theme to the latest WP etc, but also design improvements?
Sorry to put a downer on it, but in my honest opinion …
As someone who’s getting married in 6 months and would love to find and setup a terrific theme for it. Most (not quite all) of the wedding theme entries really feel like the First 15 Wedding Themes & Templates submitted, rather than 15 top quality themes that have been accepted into the marketplace because they were well considered and awesome.
Most of them feel really rushed and lack a unique style and high quality aesthetic.
Again, sorry, but this is how it feels – and I’m a hugely regular buyer.Dan
It would be very helpful to all the people here – buyers and theme creators – if you could make us a list, something like the top 5 features you’re looking for in a wedding theme, since you’re the perfect target audience!
Oh yeah, I canceled and the money are back, thanks for answering – I was hoping to use those money to purchase some things I need from here, now all is ok
Well frankly I’m afraid to try :)) Let me contact support, hopefully they’ll be able to help me!