I’ve been looking around for some high quality (high resolution, but not necessarily) abstract, preferably dark wallpapers for my desktop as well as my phone/devices. InterfaceLIFT is good for nature-type wallpapers but I want surreal, Photoshop-type wallpapers with high contrast. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about but I just can’t get the right words out.
Would really appreciate it if you pointed me in the right direction because Google isn’t being my friend today.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
DeviantArt. What else.