2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Cyberience1 says

I need some game sprites, top down, nice animals. such as Rabit. mouse, cat, dog, think of hit a roach like game and youll get the idea, one direction is enough, I can rotate the graphics in game. Rate and example welcome, credits in game will be given.

Regards

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
colatudo says

Could you send me more details about this project

199 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Romania Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
andreyfekete says

Hey! I’m interested in your project. Contact me!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Cyberience1 says

Hey! I’m interested in your project. Contact me!

hi andrey. Me and my Friend and brother are building some tablet and mobile games. and we hope we can find a permeant graphics maker member, never the less, our current focus is a top down wak a Mole style game, its still evolving, and currently I have dragons flying around, as its top down, these animals will be caught and caged, using verity of different tools, a New, trap etc, so thats about it, each animal will animate from the top down to simimulate walking/running. and possibly stopping and twitching. we can start with 1 animal, total frames is not an issue, as this is dynamic in y coding, just needs to be visually appealing, as for the size, we have yet to finalise on what is an ideal size, i am prototyping with 75×75frames. you can Skype us on Cyberience email is tipton@mysecretroom.com or tipton[at]mysecretroom.com regards….

by
by
by
by
by
by