Firstly I would like to shout a big HEY to all you people out there. I m Arif.
I became an author a month ago. Got my First Soft Reject. I am happy with reviewer and his inputs.
Anyways coming back to what i wanted to know is that Can I include bonus files in my sales? For instance I m selling a logo can I also put in a Visiting Card PSD in it ? Will that be Okay?
Hey! Greetings. I’m sure you can add extra files to an item submission. I’m just not sure if they would be called “Bonus” files. Most people on here that add other files to their submissions end up calling their entire submission a “Bundle Package” or something of that sort.
Search Graphic River for “Bundles” and see what comes up. If the results show people submitting items in a fashion similar to what you’d like to do then you’ll have your answer.
- Nun Kwon
Thanks alot bro !!!!
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
There is no such thing as a logo bundle.
You can upload it as a corporate identity but a business card + logo won’t be enough for that.
This will reduce the logo price from 29$ to around 11$ or less (depends on how many designs are included in the corporate identity).