The Envato marketplace is great. I’ve spent some money here, and it’s the first place I look for design ideas and web elements. And over time my bookmarks have grown large and difficult to manage, and I believe the system itself is to blame.
- No ajax for quick deletion of items. The entire page refreshes every time I delete something, meaning I have to scroll back down to where I was. Confusing.
- Vertical layout of categories with a big waste of space on the right side of the main column. I can’t see all of my categories at once, which means I spend a not insignificant amount of time scrolling around looking for things.
- Can’t move items into a different category. Must delete from one, add to another. Cumbersome.
I hope this feedback is helpful when it comes time to update the bookmarks page.
I agree with you,
I also wish they would show the bookmark image on the side of the file as now i never bother looking at the bookmarks now i think this has reduced there usefulness.
I agree with both of you. Bookmarks needs improvement.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Item was Featured
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
I agree with both of you. Bookmarks needs improvement.I agree with you, but not with them – and I strong disagree with myself.
OMG , this thread is 2 years old?!? The bookmarks/collections need important basic features:
1.) collection selectbox needs a better sorting order! Currently its oldest to newest… Its so cumbersome to add an item to an existing collection. A-Z order would be much easier and quicker.
2.) edit collections moving itemMultiselect and Moving items from one collection to another is essential, too.
Thanks for listening.