Third time rejected. Standard copy/paste rejection, not up to GR standards…
- By the way, for those who have had their business cards accepted, are your icons vectors, smart objects so that the buyer can re size them or are they simple, small, resterized icons? It crossed my mind that it needs to be vector since mine are not and my rejections are constantly based on quality issues.
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United Kingdom
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
In my opinion, your business card is too simple and too plain. Try to change it, maybe add some backgroud texture …. add depth to your shapes
Yes, but maybe it needs to be simple sometimes. Also I specified in the preview that it is a simple business card and I have not added textures to keep it clean. But it’s probably not something they are looking for at the moment…
Need some dummy text on the back of it as it can’t be emptier than the front… you have to feature info about the biz there. Plus check out other cards to see if this one isn’t exactly as others.
Simple business cards are on the list of un-needed items. So it would really have to be amazingly great to get accepted.
Alright, I took most of the suggestions into consideration. How about now?http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/5d7z5qxy/Preview.jpg
Alright, I took most of the suggestions into consideration. How about now? http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/5d7z5qxy/Preview.jpg
Looks ok. Try uploading now.
Yeah, hopefully…Hated the preview though so here is the final, if it gets rejected I will work on something else…http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/wswoj2ke/Preview.jpg
Yeah, hopefully…Hated the preview though so here is the final, if it gets rejected I will work on something else… http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/wswoj2ke/Preview.jpg
Looks better def. I don’t like that gold stroke personally but it should be approved. If not, then come back to it later