Yeah….as he said it’s easier to copycat something than do something original even though i saw many files that were copyed and had more sales than the original ( saw that in Add-on category).
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Great share mate! Hope there are gonna be more videos/posts like this. It’s like helping each other.
Good tips, thanks for sharing
Anyone remebers graphicriver blog? It was closed long time ago but it is still fresh in my memory. Good old times!
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
watched it, not special super information, but no lost time! can’t get rid of the feeling that he is drunk or stoned
He gave out pretty nice suggestions, some things that most GR authors don’t understand yet. Chek it out!
Tell me about the Add-on section that’s being copied….and getting more sales ...I hate on that big time..when I try to put effort into making my effects originally one by one, testing out with different images, different effect values and all…trying to perfect it, I put it up for sale, barely gets any…some one a week later posts exactly identical effects with different preview images (pssh…easy) and gets way more sales