Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Shot at 2012-06-07
Item soft rejected
This is the reason
Rejection Details Reason: The design here looks interesting, but the text in some of the files, especially the data / information looks a little too large. Think about the hierarchy also.
I have doubts
- What it means by information too large – Font size ? or Amount of information
- What it means by hierarchy
Yes, exactly, i think the reviewer talked about the font size.
A Hierarchy is an arrangement of items in which the items are represented as being “above,” “below,” or “at the same level as” one another.
There are several organizations structured this manner – just think of the government, the military…
Just try to put the “most important informations” on the very top
Have a wonderful day and good luck!
Th doubt I had is the hierarchy means the order of the pages or the elements in the page it self. I changed the page numbers so it gives the pages a built in hierarchy. I think the information fields in the bio data page are in there proper places as the Full name comes first then the DOB ect.. ect.. Thank you very much for your quick reply
Good idea, try it out!
Soft rejected again
Your item Professional CV Booklet- (Greenish CV) isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:
Some of the text still looks too large. This gives the file an unintentional cartoony style. Also, your paragraphs have some pretty heavy text rivers. You should think about altering the alignment here.https://skitch.com/bengribbin/89th9/bio-data.psd-33.3-back-ground-cmyk-8
this is the reason this time…..
Please help….. Im having doubts
- What it means by alignment? Text justification? or alignment of shapes
- What it means by pretty heavy text rivers.. should I make the contents lower.. should I remove some contents?
1) Text River means that you have justified text and because there are few words the spaces between The words when you look at the text as a whole look like never rivers running down the text. Too many open spaces that combine to unwanted lines of empty spaces.
2) by hierachy from the first message I think he means that headlines should be considerably bigger than paragraph text which Should be considerably bigger than footer text etc. Basically establishing a clear hierachy of elements on the page.
Hope this helps
yes it helps…... I have to do them…...
What kind of an alignment you preffer for the vision block as it is the only part which has justified text…...... should it be aligned left right or center to remove those unncecasry spaces…...........https://skitch.com/bengribbin/89th9/bio-data.psd-33.3-back-ground-cmyk-8