34 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
sorbamedia says

Last week I finally branded my GraphicRiver profile page. I’d have been meaning to do it for a while but just never found the time. Since branding the page I have seen an increase in sales, slowly but surely they are steadily increasing.

Branding your profile is always the first thing you should do, it really is a no-brainer. I can’t help but wonder though if items predominantly sell on their own merit, or does branding really play an integral part?

3530 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

My guess is that the merit of the items is always the main factor for their success. Branding is probably most effective over the longer term, as you keep releasing good items, buyers will come to know your brand and return and buy more of your work. But hey it’s always a good thing to have a nice looking avatar. 8-)

1731 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

Branding makes the profile more professional, and refresh yourself to continue making new and creative things. For buyers I think they care about the item itself more, but, as said, you looks more attractive when you’re more professional :)

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
-bianca- says

As a buyer I’d say yes it does up to a certain level. The quality / exclusivity of an item is one factor. Trust is the other one. And creating more trust can be accomplished by branding (among other thing depending on the business you are in; support for example)

1158 posts
  • Brazil
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
RafaelOliveira says

Sure :)
Branding helps your content stand out from the others, also It makes you recognized among buyers and authors. You can know the name of various authors just looking in its thumbnail style, for example :)

441 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ZozoUI says

Branding make sure that your items stand out from other authors. If you spend that much on your branding to make sure your items has great branding, the buyers see that you spend that much on your branding only. They will know that you spend also more time on your items and your item quality.

zozozui

412 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mitdralla says

I would say yes. It adds continuity and If a buyer gets to know your files, they might jump right to yours because they trust the work.

by
by
by
by
by
by