You may have noticed that we’ve had a few periods over the last few days where the marketplaces have been off the air.
A couple of things have caused the problems:
- The leap second that happened yesterday sent some of our servers haywire.
- Our primary database server is misbehaving. We’re making some changes, and scheduling some hardware upgrades to deal with this.
Sorry for the downtime. We’ll keep working on it, and we’ll keep you posted about progress.
Marketplace Lead Architect
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Community Moderator
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
lol @ leap second. how crazy that caused so many issues!
Thanks for Info Notahat.
It would have been nice to see what the year 2000 would have done to the system.
The leapsecond! That’s why I’ve been feeling jet lat without going anywhere. Keep calm & carry on, I’m confident you guys can handle it.