I have take all advices serious from the designers and still rejected again.
We’re sorry, your item Flyer Template Princess has not been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:
Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our current technical quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time. Please continue reading for additional information.
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our standard technical requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension if we feel the system is being abused. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks again for your submission, we look forward to seeing more of your work.
All the best, Ivor Padilla The Envato Review Team
I personally think the first version looked nicer, anyways here are some tips from me again.
- The tiara on top of her head ?? Looks like it’s been placed not really part of the design at all…and it’s on overaly ??? not that great. Get Rid of it…if you can.
- The poor little dove(bird) is all alone ...get it some partners on the other sides or something, right now it doesn’t fir in to the design.
- Your Background needs a lot of work like I said in your previous thread, perhaps somethign else…try to keep it stylish and modern…and perhaps not any roses. They do look a little low quality, which ruins your design.
- The font style is ok this time, but the font choice is really poor. Go with different style, more curly, cursive styled fonts.
- DJ Name backgorounds, just get rid of them, not that well suited in there.
- Overall font colors, you could work on the a lot.
-I know you got the text centered, but the hours look a little weird, because of how long one is than the other one, perhaps try stacking it on top of each other.
- Good luck , I hope you fix it, and get it approved.
- If you don’t mind, one last suggestion…perhaps find a better model to place it ???....floating heads are really a bad thing in designs these days.
- If you do get full shot of a model(isolated) placed in there, you might look at your flyer in a different way, as it will change it a lot.
- Good luck again