hey guys, Whats wrong with this one?
We’re sorry, your item Flyer Template Heavenly has not been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.http://i.imgur.com/rsCW8.jpg
- Overall it looks to basic
- Quality is low (specifically on the background)
- Typography needs a lot of work (style, colors, positioning, size)
- You need lots of more FX going on there, and also blending of your FGFX with BGFX , so it looks like a flyer actually.
- From the looks of it, it’s just slapped on basic styled flyer.
- Work with blending again
- Good luck.
Yes as I mentioned before typography needs a lot of work as I think….... and blending…. When it comes to typography please consider the font selection and the font styling basically in the lower most area…...... hope to see an updated one
The two huge things I can point out right away is that the blending & typography still need a lot of work done to them, the flyer looks too basic and has no real sense of style or a theme, keep trying.
Ditch the unicorn. Like fast.
Apart form that – work on the typographic elements of the flyer. Don’t use generic font’s and try uppercase sentences in some places.
Also the flyer needs to blend a bit more try playing with color masks and PS’s blending options.