59 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
CRIScx22 says

So, some 10 minutes ago my item was soft rejected with this message:

“Reason: Please keep in mind that we cannot accept files with fonts from sites with usage terms that aren’t in line with the Envato Marketplace.”

The fonts I have used are: Code bold, Century Gothic and Caviar Dreams. With download links to: -dafont and -fontpalace sites…

I have used these fonts and sites several times until now and right now I have encountered this font problem. How do I know that the usage terms from the font sites are in line with Envato’s ??

Is there a list of sites from which we can’t use fonts? I can’t find any and I really don’t know what to do with my item now. I wonder what other fonts I can use in order not to get rejected again with the same message or even worse.

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

Dafont messes with licenses sometimes, so it’s safe for Envato to not accept it.
Use fontsquirrel.com for free fonts :)

59 posts
  • Located in Romania
CRIScx22 says

Dafont messes with licenses sometimes, so it’s safe for Envato to not accept it.
Use fontsquirrel.com for free fonts :)

Ok, I see.. thanks for the quick answer, what about fontpalace? Same deal? So to be more exact the problem are the links to the font sites not the fonts themselves. No?

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

Ok, I see.. thanks for the quick answer, what about fontpalace? Same deal? So to be more exact the problem are the links to the font sites not the fonts themselves. No?

Yes and no. If you use fonts that are permitted for personal use only, then they have no use in brochures for print. You have to choose fonts that are free (or paid) for commercial use.

Oh, wait. I just did a quick research and it’s dafont that is more legit. Anyway I’d suggest fontsquirrel and google fonts to make sure everything’s fine.

59 posts
  • Located in Romania
CRIScx22 says

Thank you for the answer once again! Problem solved ! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by