Center the “starter membership” text with the other ones below, it is a bit off middle.
The arrow and “your text here” are not perfectly aligned, the arrow is just a bit below, center that as well. Also I’d make it smaller (only the font)
Theres one divider that is more black than the other ones. (but maybe thats my current displays bug)
The register button bottom right effect needs working, i dont really know what it looks like, try adding some shadows on it and below it, make it more realistic.
I’d make that offer condition text a bit smaller.
Nice design btw, only needs tweaking. Hope I’ve helped.
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Nice, but i think font must bold . . .