Recently i sent DMCA Notifications to some sites who are giving my files for free and many more files from other authors, so, how do Envato know that i did that, should i fill a form or something?
ty in advance guys
i wonder it, too..
It is for these market places, you just send support example of files that are infringing on copyright, i have done a number often i found free files from Devientart for sales here.
once you have done it a number of time you get a gold one!!!!!
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Czech Republic