Hi! I have a question, can I upload flyers made with illustrator? I read that in a vector file uploads all raster components must be removed, are images used in the flyer considered as rasters? Thanks!
Raster is anything that is made up of pixels, so images would be included.
But, so long as the images are @300dpi, I don’t see a problem with an AI flyer containing them. Furthermore GraphicRiver reviewers rarely approve flyers without images.
So it’s fine using images at 300dpi in an AI flyer. Good to know as i’m more conversant with illustrator. Thanks for your reply
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United States
Surely! you may upload illustrator made flyers.