135 posts Imagination is only your limitation
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Motionworks says

Hi Creative Community. I have been looking for an Illustrator and Photoshop designer for a long term freelance work relationship. The designer will be eligible to design website layouts. Logos, Vectors etc. Please contact me with your existing work samples.

Best Regards, Motionworks

79 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bangingthemes says

Hi, I can do this for you

Contact me at aim-mdma@hotmail.com and i can forward you my portfolio.

Thanks

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Hannan4 says

hello, i want to join with your team. this is my e-mail : mahannan58@gmail.com please connect me for samples. thanks

51 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
LogoSpot says

Hi Motionworks, I’ve just sent you an email. (my portfolio is visible on GraphicRiver) ;)

446 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
graphicspencil says

I am interested. Mail me at graphicspencil@hotmail.com

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Requests
79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CenterSpread says

Would love to create a long-term bond and a mutually rewarding business relationship.

Visit: www.centerspread.org to check portfolio

Email: creatives@centerspread.org

700 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

Hi! I’d like working with you. Contact me at manu_snk@yahoo.com or add me on skype to talk : snk-artwork . Check out my portfolio on graphicriver or from deviant art (you’ll find the link in my profile).

163 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sandra_2010 says

Hi there! We can be of help here. Mail me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further. I’ll be glad to accommodate.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks..

by
by
by
by
by
by