I try to explain my problem fast’n’easy:
- Item uploaded
- Soft rejected (removed to “hidden” section)
- The only problem: i had to take out a background image i totally forgot to delete before uploading the main file (The Background image was for preview purpose only.)
- I removed the background image
- not even 10 Minutes later: “Your item * rejected” by ANOTHER REVIEWER [Name Removed by Mod – Please do Not point out Reviewers/Staff Members on the forums]
- The “original reviewer” was not [Name Removed by Mod – Please do Not point out Reviewers/Staff Members on the forums], so have is it possible, that he can say it’s not good enough in under 10 Minutes, after another reviewer (the “original reviewer”) told me, the only problem is the background image?
I’m not mad about the fact, that the item got rejected – that’s totally ok! I’m just a little confused by the fact, that one reviewer told me “the only problem is the background image”, and another reviewer [Name Removed by Mod – Please do Not point out Reviewers/Staff Members on the forums] rejected the item because of “the low quality”.
I just want to know if this happened to anybody else?
It seems kinda strange.. it’s better to submit a ticket and ask this out to clarify…
I have heard of this happening a few times before.
In this situation, it’s probably best to improve the design as a whole and then resubmit it again.
Envato tend to stick by their reviewers decisions (rightly so).
Don’t worry, this happened also to me about a few month ago I asked then for further assistance and worked over my file. The next time it got rejected a second time, but the third time I’ve uploaded my file, it was approved.