- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Item was Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I ‘ve done this continously for 2/3 days. Once they upload my plugin, I was ready to close it. After these days my plugin set back in the website archive and the uploader got tired to re-upload and my sales returned to the normal status.
Exactly what I said. We may not be able to win the war against piracy but we can frustrate them.
Does anyone has an example (or template) of dmca document? I really need it.
Edit: Locked thread… If anyone can help, please drop me an email.
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Staff
Please contact Support with any piracy troubles. We may not be able to send our crack team of ninjas in, but we do try any do whatever is reasonably in our power to help you out.
Please see the Knowledgebase on – What do I do if I find my file being distributed Illegally?