413 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
altinkum says

Please let me know if you want to create simple basic menu for me and needs to be for take away and can be a5 or A4.

699 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

Contact me at manu_snk@yahoo.com to discuss.

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ri-qui says
Hi, I’m very interested in designing you menu. Please get in touch with me via e-mail for work samples and discussing the project’s details. hello@ri-qui.com

Best, Ricardo

79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CenterSpread says

Hi,

I am art director with over 8 years of experience, running my own creative agency. I have designed menu before for different clients. I can show my work.

Visit www.centerspread.org to check out portfolio.

Email at creatives@centerspread.org

Regards, CenterSpread

225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mihaimcm says

Hy! Contact me at mihai_mcm94@yahoo.com ,we can discus about pricing and I can make you some samples if you want.

413 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
altinkum says

thanks everyone, l did already email some of you and will contact if is needed.

by
by
by
by
by
by