2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MrPrimal says

Hi there

So I spent the past few days reading through the licenses and the forum discussions on said licenses. I think I grasp everything, but just to make sure I understand… A regular license will allow me to sell an end product to a client? For example, a client approaches me to design a website for them. I go onto graphic river and buy buttons and banners, etc from different authors to use on the website. This is ok? Even though I am technically making money from it (the client pays me to design their website for them…)

Thank you

175 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
Rickyloca says

Yes you can.

You are allowed to sell your final product only once. If you were going to distribute this website to more than 1 client, then you need the extended license. Hope it helps!

ciao!

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
MrPrimal says

Ok thank you! That helps a lot! :)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

If you were going to distribute this website to more than 1 client, then you need the extended license.

This is not correct. We do not currently offer a license to use the file for multiple clients. You will need to purchase a license for each client.

http://graphicriver.net/licenses
674 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

If you were going to distribute this website to more than 1 client, then you need the extended license.

This is not correct. We do not currently offer a license to use the file for multiple clients. You will need to purchase a license for each client.

http://graphicriver.net/licenses

Then make one! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by