2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
MrPrimal says

Hi there

So I spent the past few days reading through the licenses and the forum discussions on said licenses. I think I grasp everything, but just to make sure I understand… A regular license will allow me to sell an end product to a client? For example, a client approaches me to design a website for them. I go onto graphic river and buy buttons and banners, etc from different authors to use on the website. This is ok? Even though I am technically making money from it (the client pays me to design their website for them…)

Thank you

169 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Rickyloca says

Yes you can.

You are allowed to sell your final product only once. If you were going to distribute this website to more than 1 client, then you need the extended license. Hope it helps!

ciao!

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
MrPrimal says

Ok thank you! That helps a lot! :)

1948 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Staff
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

If you were going to distribute this website to more than 1 client, then you need the extended license.

This is not correct. We do not currently offer a license to use the file for multiple clients. You will need to purchase a license for each client.

http://graphicriver.net/licenses
541 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
Blinn says

If you were going to distribute this website to more than 1 client, then you need the extended license.

This is not correct. We do not currently offer a license to use the file for multiple clients. You will need to purchase a license for each client.

http://graphicriver.net/licenses

Then make one! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by