I’m not sure if the Mods are noticing but I thought the only way for them to notice is to start a new thread on this as I feel we’ll get a better response. Regarding the positioning of the new Magazines category, I feel that Magazines category needs to be moved above or below Newsletters or Brochures. With a lot of time, planning and effort gone into producing a Magazine, I feel it is of a much higher calibre than Greeting Cards and Resumes. Currently it doesn’t do it justice where it is placed i.e. just above Miscellaneous. I hope Envato can change that!
Well people? Have we given up already?
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- United Kingdom
I can see your point…
But it would be handy to know why the positioning is the way it is? I wonder if it has anything to do will sales avg?
If a mod could clarify that would be sweet
I would have thought magazines sales are averaging much beter than greeting cards and resumes! Like you said it would be good for the mods to clarify.