4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
bipolar says

Hi i have been asked to come up with a solution for a client selling skin and hair products. they are retailing direct to the public and wholesaling to salons they asked for a solution whereby they may have an e-commerce store with a members area for retailers of their stocks (salons) and a search area whereby the public can search for a nearby salon or stockists so the customer can go find their local retailer. i initially thought of WordPress (i do most of my work in that) because of the plethora of plug ins available and how easy it is to manipulate pages for SEO and also promotions. though any suggestions on a combination of plug ins or eCommerce solutions that i can buy here and seamlessly get to work together would be good as Envato is really the only place i buy my templates & plugins …even photo’s now ;-) WordPress with plugins would be my first port of call can anyone suggest a few solutions that i may use?

5490 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Im not into wormpress, but this is a good start Store Locator

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
bipolar says

Great, Thanks Australia that’s a good place to start indeed …now to marry that with m,embers and eCommerce ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by