1766 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I know lots of authors use Revolution Slider in their themes, I’m trying to add some custom CSS classes here http://prntscr.com/2yryxh in the dropdown, I’ve been struggling for the past 2 hours and it just doesn’t want to add a new class if I add some custom CSS code in the captions-original.css.

If anyone knows what’s the problem, I’d really appreciate any help! Thank you!

3045 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Can’t help much here from my phone but I know when adding custom classes to tinymce you have to really clear the browser cache. Depending how that drop down is generated (client or server side) the cache may be an issue.

1766 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Thanks for the reply, I managed to get something finally, but in a very hard way by manualy emptying the _revslider_css table and letting it manually re-generate it from captions.css or captions-original.css

That is definitely NOT a nice way of generating that drop-down, I will wait for an answer from the author but since it’s weekend, not sure I’ll get it before monday. If anybody else can help me, please, I’d really appreciate it :) Thanks a lot

202 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says

Hi,

From what i know, the custom captions should be added in captions.css and not captions-original.css file.

i’ve made a small test and after i’ve added a custom class inside the “captions.css” file it appeared immediately in the drop-down.

Best regards, Stefan

by
by
by
by
by
by