Hey guys, I’m pleased to announce that we have just added two new top-level categories to AudioJungle. “Music Packs” and “Logos & Idents”. Some of the aims of doing this is to make it easier for customers to find audio for both of these categories. In the long term, it will also help us market those particular categories better.
If you are not already familiar with Music Packs, take a look here. It’s an existing category that allows you to upload multiple tracks/songs as one upload/collection, but we’re simply promoting it to a top-level category. We are basically moving over this content to a top-level category in the hope of encouraging authors to sell more packs of music, as well as encouraging customers to purchase multiple tracks for a discounted rate. Just some quick notes for authors wanting to sell packs of music:
- Any upload containing multiple tracks (that sound different to one another) should be uploaded to the new Music Packs category.
- We will eventually be moving over everything currently here into the new top-level section.
- Authors are not allowed to add the same audio track to multiple Music Packs. For example, if I have six songs in my portfolio, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, I cannot upload a music pack containing 1, 2, 3 and then another pack containing 2, 3, 4.
- Just a reminder that Music Packs are for packs of files containing different tracks. i.e. If an author uploads a track with a 60 second version (for example) and a 30 second version, but it’s exactly the same track, then this would remain a normal “Music” file and should not go into the new Music Packs category.
Logos & Idents
- Any audio logo, stinger and/or ident should now be put in this new, dedicated category. I know authors enjoy producing audio for this category and it seems like it’s become popular for customers too.
- We will be moving over existing audio Logos into this new section.
- Please note the sub categories for “Logos & Idents” are simply “Individual” and “Packs”, so if an author uploads just one audio logo, it will be classified as “Individual” and if an author uploads a pack of logos, it should be sub-classified as “Packs”.
Please bear with us!
I would really appreciate everyone’s patience while we re-classify all existing Music Pack and Logo audio and we apologize for any inconvenience during the transition. We will be moving the audio over manually to the new categories as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please be sure to upload any NEW Music Packs and Logos & Idents to the new categories. We even have new, dedicated upload pages for those new categories.
Stay tuned, some more exciting news coming up later this week that I think you will be interested to hear.
... nice improvement, let’s go upload!
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
sounds all good, excited what the rest of the week brings to us
I checked my page and all my tracks are in the new category… Good job.
Really positive news! Thanks Scott.
Long awaited and well received, Good job guys