202 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JeromeCollinge says

I’ve had my laptop for some time now and its starting to get a little out dated, its getting the job done that I need it to but all that a side its still becoming slowed down and out dated.

I’ve been looking at new desktop & laptop computers, the HP Envy Sleek Book is top of my list at the moment, it looks beautiful and also the other competition for new laptop was the Sony Vaio. Most people reading this right now will probably be thinking why not get an Apple laptop or desktop and at first that’s what I thought but to be honest I feel more comfortable using the Windows operating system since I’ve used it my whole life and never had any problems with it.

1190 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

i have been a windows user since i new computers but now since 2011 i got a mac and i tell you i don’t wanna go back, the user experience is just so amazing, its a bit challenging to get used to but once you are in you will never want windows, [this is my personal opinion and experience].

202 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JeromeCollinge says

i have been a windows user since i new computers but now since 2011 i got a mac and i tell you i don’t wanna go back, the user experience is just so amazing, its a bit challenging to get used to but once you are in you will never want windows, [this is my personal opinion and experience].

I agree with you there, I think its the way things are laid out that might be holding me back, like you said they take a little getting used to.

1190 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

yea sure man, ever since i enjoy working on mac. i started with a windows mouse that got me used to stuff, and now i find my way through easy. but the final decision is yours mate.cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by