• Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

Hey Nissim i have a question,

I’ve made a reservation for a hotel but they rejected me and the money is now in the new table called “Pre Authorize Transactions List”. can you somehow help me out since i need to use that money and another hotel ASAP!

I know this is not Videohive related but it’s Payoneer card related and i need this solved as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding!

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey Nissim i have a question,

I’ve made a reservation for a hotel but they rejected me and the money is now in the new table called “Pre Authorize Transactions List”. can you somehow help me out since i need to use that money and another hotel ASAP!

I know this is not Videohive related but it’s Payoneer card related and i need this solved as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding!

Hi!

We generally can’t manually cancel a pre-authorization charge, due to online payment regulations. They will automatically expire after 7 business days.

However, I understand that this is an urgent issue for you, and would like to try and assist. If you can get written authorization from the merchant approving the cancellation, and confirming that the transaction did not go through, I may be able to make an exception. Please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by