8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
i_eminent says

Hey guys,

I just recently joined Audiojungle and I’m having so much fun with it!

I have no idea how to structure my profile page. Does anyone know of any tutorials or have any tips on how to put up pictures or feature songs on there?

Thans a lot!

78 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Spain
ThatBeat says

Hi i_eminent, and welcome!

You can format your profile, your posts, your items’ pages,... using HTML tags. You will find some tips here:

http://wiki.envato.com/community/forums-community/how-to-format-a-post/

You can also use The Envatitor by revaxarts. Just follow this thread:

http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/the-envatitor-embedded/49374

Hope it helps

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
i_eminent says

Thanks this helps a lot

48 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
MagnetStudios says

I need help!!! I want to remove the whacking great gap from the bottom of the underlined quote to the top of my .png’s I use for my portfolio links and “about me”. The .png are only 65px high yet no matter what I do the underlying code always bangs in a socking great gap….. How do I get rid of this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, do I have to use the “pre” tag or “code” Tag if I want to add a table to my profile page, or neither just the

tags? (didn’t add the correct brackets to pre and code because it was turning this post into code LOL )
, and

60 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
TheRedGiant says

MagnetStudios: Your “Who am I?” image has a height of 100px, which has some transparent content unnecessarily occupying some vertical real state from the top. You should crop those empty 35px from the top.

You don’t to have to put a TABLE within a PRE element or anything. You use PRE elements for pre-formatted text (i.e. you want to display some text without any fancy fonts, etc.) Unless you do want a preformatted TABLE , that is.

48 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
MagnetStudios says

MagnetStudios: Your “Who am I?” image has a height of 100px, which has some transparent content unnecessarily occupying some vertical real state from the top. You should crop those empty 35px from the top. You don’t to have to put a TABLE within a PRE element or anything. You use PRE elements for pre-formatted text (i.e. you want to display some text without any fancy fonts, etc.) Unless you do want a preformatted TABLE , that is.

Thanks, I couldn’t figure it out. I could’ve swore blind that both images were 65 pixels high. Must wear my glasses more! I figured out the table thingy, after much head scratching and swearing at the computer. :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by