What are the requirements so that a design gets accepted? Are there exact written requirements (which I couldn’t find) or not?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
Aside from the obvious quality standards:
- PSD Templates, ensure your layers are grouped and named in a clear and organized way.
- Check your assets: Make sure you have the right to use any of your assets in a commercial resale work. If you have assets that are linked to the main file, be certain you’ve included them in your .zip file.