I’ve had an item randomly drop from $16 to $12 for not apparent reason. I thought Envato was not allowed to do this. Am I wrong?
how could this have happened? It was been $16 since it was released in February, now all of a sudden its $12.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Open a ticket. I’m sure they will let you know what happend.
Yeah…. I thought for sure that I purchased a file on here about 2 months ago for $4. But it is now selling for $3.
Something doesn’t smell right.
Thats crazy, so far I have only seen items increase in pricing by a few bucks, but never decrease? If anything you could advertise it as 00% off and use that as a sales tactic? Or just get the original price back if it is still selling well? Probably an error or something.
Same here. My brochures had a pricing of about $11. The last only $8!
If the design does not make changes (including a unique concept and approach), prices may decline further. Honestly, I like all your creations and I put my comments whenever I have time, but maybe we need to introduce something a little different. It is my opinion. Regards.