ok I was rejected and to be fair looking back now, i think the reviewer was right about this type of file being too popular in the market place. all the same, please have your take on areas you feel I can improve in case of next time, no design school here so im sorta learning on the job. thanks
reasons given We’re sorry, your item YOLO Flyer Template has not been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:
1) Unfortunately the quality of your file does not meet the high standards we have here thus we cannot approve the item at this moment.
2) We already have plenty similar files with higher quality. We are looking for some more unique designs instead.
- Where it hosws you PRESENT …this flyer…kind of overused, try to either remove the background of it…or place it somewhere else.
- Background and Foreground effects are really nice ...very stylish actually.
- Gotta work on the bottom part lots… Typography wise…spacing, aligment…currently looks too cluttered.
- Good Luck.
You’ve got some nice effects, but like Elilsakov said the information part needs some more work.
see my teeth?? >> ..thanks, will take note, i dont think i will resubmit though, might fix it and throw in as a freebie further down the line, for now I’ll go back to the drawing board and drum something more ‘unique’
I agree with thomas3t and elilsakov.
The overall look is great but the infotext, especcialy the big bar doesn’t fit in the poster. Work on that and it will approve. Goodluck
It looks really nice… but of course yes as I see the bottom part needs more work, conside r the font size of the contact information, font faces and the spaces. They looks like not aligned correctly so be more sensitive on item placements. and font size. The information part kills the proximity and the leading of the design… Im not a pro.. but think this would help you…