Recently I saw some files which are being sold in two categories. For example Patterns, JPG files are selling in graphics category & PAT files selling in Add-ons category.
So my question is can I sell my patterns files in both categories?
This is okay as far as i know, but lets see whats the opinion from stuff
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
OFC it’s not ok. The answer is within the question, selling the same item in different categories.
The authors should include all file variations in the same item.
On the other hand, it seems to be ok for example if you’re talking about a logo (in 1 item) and a stationary with the same logo (different item), which I still think is absolutely nonsense.