Hi there, I was just curious, given the strict standards here on GR, should I even try submitting this abstract dark 3D background renderset? :
First 3 images represent the Renders that are included, with the following few displaying few of the color options.
Not too fond of the preview-order/textstyles, but the images are centerpiece in this question Thank you.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I think you should definitely resubmit the file.Indeed change the preview’s text style, and you should be ready to go.
If you want an honest opinion? I would recommend that you do not submit this product. It is so abstract that it doesn’t make sense. I am trying to put myself in the buyer’s shoes and I just can’t see what I (or anyone) would use these backgrounds for in anything.
Go ahead and give it a shot, but I will say that the item(s) will probably get rejected.
Hope this helps!
Luke for His Handiwork
I’m not sure how to use the file from a buyers point of view, but it’s looks good enough as for as abstract backs go. Preview needs alot of work, the font style is not good and it’s all very dark I’d personally try and make it look clean and clear that always works for me.
thank you guys. P.s: Luke, there is a point and a meaning to “abstract” you know… That’s precisely the point of abstract – • ABSTRACT (adjective) The adjective ABSTRACT has 3 senses:
1. existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
< < 2. not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature > >
3. dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention Familiarity information: ABSTRACT used as an adjective is uncommon.