am guessing maybe .
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United States
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Your typography needs work, especially your title font where the styles look flat. Change the nightclub font.
ok thnx, I’m not the only one with typography problems i guess what do you mean eith the title font looks flat? I tought the style is great but….... maybe I’m wrong.
i always get rejected due to font choice.
Hey, don’t understand it wrong, but this won’t get accepted…here is some fix suggestions:
- Date at the top is random for me…it doesn’t fit in at all…either make a sticker and place the date on it, or get rid of it…and place it instead of the V.I.P Edition text….
- Your model is badly isolated, therefor makes your overall flyer feel, look low quality.
- Paint tosses that are on both sides of the model, don’t fit in…that well at all…get rid of it :D…add some speakers, I know someone mention lots of people use it..but hey…it looks nice :D…up to you though, either speakers, or something else…just get rid of paint tosses.
- Give your Main Font, VIVA LA DIVA a different kind of font style…this looks a bit basic, and not that well matching with the overall look of the flyer.
- Bottom typo looks alright, just keep it the way it is.
- Background needs major work done to it, right now the sofa…texture/background you’ve got slapped on doesn’t look that nice at all…could use some other stuff going on there…that makes the buyer go “WOW, nice effects..take my money now”
- Diamonds, look too less…add some more around, and these look low quality, or the flare you got on them…get rid of em, not that great of flares.
- Disco ball, colors are off…I know you used Hue/Saturation to match it, but it doesn’t…maybe try better…and also make it bigger or something, looks low quality.
I hope my tips help you
Keep working and improving it.