I’ve been uploading files to the marketplace for a couple of weeks now and have been very happy with the response. The last few days though, something seems wrong. A couple of my files seem to be stuck in que, both prbably for different reasons.
- A PSD template on themeforest has been showing 1st of ## in the que for over two days now. The que certainly seems to be reducing and new files are being added, but my file stays at the front of the line without moving!
- A preloader on flashden has been there for three days, although the entire preloader que seems stuck. My file is now 5th of 21 submissions to the category!
Anybody know what might be wrong?
I think the reviewers are down the pub on a three day bender!
Ok, one down, one to go. The themeforest item just got rejected.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Item was Featured
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
sorry to hear that your item got rejected. Next time just make sure you follow the file submission rules to avoid such unfortunate situations.
Speaking about the file reviewing delay, this problem has been discussed here before, and the best thing for you to do is patiently wait for your file to be reviewed. The reviewers are humans, they don’t spend their entire life in front of the keyboard, but don’t worry, your file will be reviewed eventually. If I was you, I’d create more items in the mean time
Hope this helps
If I was you, I’d create more items in the mean time+1 The reviewers do a great job, and don’t get much thanks from the authors here. If your file is unfortunately rejected, there is often a valid reason for it being so, and the revewers are only there to help you in the long run. You end up creating better files for it…
Many thanks to the reviewing team and all the staff here…
I absolutely agree. Even when files get rejected the feedback is usually awesome and totally appreciate all the effort. I have in fact reworked every single file that got rejected and repeated till it went up on the marketplace.
Thanks to all the reviewers at Envato
You make my design possible!
whats going on with the que at the moment? Cuz im really itching to get my new stuff on
Can someone give me an estimate?