I think I’ve heard this suggested somewhere before, but it would be great if a simple html editor was included when doing things like your item descriptions and profile page. It’s a right pain in the bum tagging all your text up.
Wasn’t thinking of anything too complex (easy for me to say as I’m not implementing it!), just some simple font style and font weight buttons and a drop down formating menu for paragraphs and heading tags.
Just thought it was worth a mention.
I agree with you there, would of made the job easier or the beginners into HTML …and all. Overall it’s not that hard though .
Make a template for your self, keep it in a text document, copy and paste, change the info…on all of your submissions.
100% agree with Chris.
would be really good!!
As a newbie author – uploading and ‘flying blind’ with the description was a bit scary! It would be great to have an editor – and some kind of ‘preview’ ability!
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Thanks for pointing me at that.
(I had a weird feeling as I posted that there was something…somewhere….)