Hello I am new so forgive me. I am trying to upload using the new upload, but after a while I get the screen that says they are working on something, etc. and asks me to refresh.
Now, I am uploading a Large .zip file (235mb). Is that the problem or are they actually working on the site.
Anyone else had this problem.
I have also Tried the older version of the upload.
Thanks so much jamie
I faced some problems with the New Uploader as well, that’s why I still use the “old” one
I have been getting that and unfortunately I think it is because of admin activity. Although I noticed it happened out of work hours Aussie time, which I made a mental note of. So I have my suspicions, but otherwise I think it works fine (works for me).
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Errors do happen with the new style upload, I’ve also had some errors while reviewing. I suggest you try the old style upload. And then remember to add tags through the edit tab on the product page.