I attempted to upload an item in Chrome but the page does not ever stop loading or go to a success page. I notice in the Author dashboard there is a section in the sidebar of “Currently Processing Uploads” displaying a bar that is not even 25% complete. Does this confirm I had an incomplete upload? It was almost 20 minutes ago. Thanks.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
did you have any uploads in the queue prior to trying to upload this new item?
The progress bar that you see is the new style indicator to show you your item position in the queue.
This bar will only show if you have an item waiting to be reviewed.
If this is the first item you have uploaded recently, the fact that the bar is showing on your Author Dashboard indicates you have successfully uploaded an item and it is awaiting review.
If you continue to have problems, you should contact Support