• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+7 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Still dont get how they hire reviewers with out even knowing whats up on graphicriver. something tells me they just go on there gut feelin!. 90% of the new members uploading shit are RIPOFF but they let them slide like its ok to do it.

HOW HARD CAN IT BE they only have to review like 10 files a day. (since thats all i see for each catogory)

Mess up thing is that I get flyers rejected for haveing more then 3 different kinda fonts on a flyer but rip off can have everything ripoff and they ok with that. they should make a section on graphicriver for the ripoff files.

1373 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

@ Industrykidz:

This should be an another kind of team or person who check the items not by the quality or the technical requirements but legitimate. I know its sounds weird a bit, but c’mon. Envato is growing day by day bigger and bigger, income should be bigger, they should take this more serious. 1 person can not check everything with an item

legitimate > quality req. > technical req. > price
and more
But who i am to giving advices advices to Envato right? Who i am to tell them division of labour is a better strategy than the Jack of all trades syndrome?

2098 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I remember talking about this sort of thing a while back in the forums, one solution i put forward was, reviewers at least put the image through google search and this would be a first level of finding out people that have copied items, it would not catch everything, but it is quick and easy!

Also it is just a case of getting more authors to point out the files, i have reported a number of files over the years to get my gold badge, while it feels good to help out envato you don’t get a rewards apart from the badge, this would help encourage more people to point things out!

224 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
h3design says

the file is taken down now, but the author isnt banned yet …

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

if there would be something like “similar item” or “related item” option thats could also helps a lot. Because if something is similar does not means “blatant copy” but maybe its not a good idea, i dont know…

by
by
by
by
by
by