Hey, everybody uses demo images, videos, graphics e.g. in his items. For example, images in a “Photo Effect Item” or a web template.
Where do you get all the demo stuff? What about the license and do you put it in the download file, too? Thanks
For audio, you can simply download the preview from audiojungle item using the small “triangle” point down at the right of the player. Then you can use the “watermarked” audio for your videos, citing the author link as reference and sending an email to him saying that you used his music in your video. if the buyer of your item want the music, he goes and purchase it from the author.
I don’t think you are allowed to sell the music you purchased on AJ as a part of your video projuect.
BTW… are you interested in some of my music?!!
Thanks At the moment, I need some Photos for a “Photography Template”. If I need some sound, I will contact you
Thank you! Are there any other sources, too? Because I miss in the “asset library” some people images and so on.
You can use photo from Photodune with watermark for preview.. but i suggest you ask the authors first before you use it.
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
This article might help you find the assets you’re after:http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/122/
You can use someone else’s items available on an Envato marketplace for your item preview (their preview only, with the watermark). This is acceptable as long as you:
- only include the watermarked preview
- only include it in your item preview, not the main download
- clearly link to the file in your description
- state clearly that the file itself is not included in the main download
Hope that helps!