ThemeForest and NetTuts because I’m coder/designer. Not mentioning about FSW
- Envato Staff
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
As a Fireworks junkie, I use Graphic River and Vectortuts the most. I also enjoy reading CGtuts where I learn more about my hobby, 3D design. Finally, I occasionally peak into Netsetter, because it has interesting startup tips from the Envato Man.
This is a great forum thread – wish I noticed this earlier.
Here are the marketplaces I mostly visit (in listed order):
1. Graphic River 2. Theme Forest 3. Flash Den
I know there’s two more marketplaces, but I don’t have a need for videos and audio files, I manage various websites but they do not require such content.
Graphic River is my favorite, but it’s a shame there isn’t more content being produced. There’s more content being added to Theme Forest than anywhere else. I visit Graphic River and Theme Forest the same amount.