- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United States
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I’d probably darken the sidebar to be able to see the links, it’s really hard to read the links at the moment.
For the pictures, it would be nice to use the mouse “left & right” or scroll bar to navigate through the photos. The Left and right buttons too could use some darkening.
Other than that, it’s simple and effective
I like your layout, great job Although I’d change 2 things: 1. Gray font may be unreadable to some people due to similar color of background, 2. Are you able to make mouse scroll usable here?
The scroller arrows tend to blend in a lot. The sidebar links also blend in a lot too. (grey on grey = not that great for readability)
I love it!
Verry clean and minimalistic. I love dark style you use, and color choise too.
Any suggestions?! The dark version has a preloader now.
It’s awesome dude One thing maybe to add is to prevent user-select of the images.