Also check out Part 2 for just $4 exclusively here on GraphicRiver!
About the Cinematic Layer Styles:
Save money and time with this bundle of cinematic layer styles for photoshop. Create real professional 3D titles for flyers, posters, covers and more without any skill!
PSD + ASL included!
What do you get?
- 5 professional and unique 3D text styles
- 1 quality PSD file
- 1 ASL file
- Easy to use, without any skill
- Great timesaver for your next design project
- Suitable for both print, mobile and web
How does the ASL file works?
This is how you load the ASL file into Photoshop:
- Go to Edit -> Preset Manager
- Select “Styles” in the preset drop-down list
- Click on the Load button on your right
- Browse the location of the .ASL file and choose to open
This is how you add the styles to your text:
- Select your desired (text) layer in photoshop
- Click on one of these 5 styles in the Styles Palette (Window -> Styles)
- They work best on bold fonts
- The styles looks great on dark & grunge artwork
Create a great combination with these grunge backgrounds!
- Bebas – http://www.dafont.com/bebas.font
- Old Sans Black – http://www.dafont.com/old-sans-black.font
- Blue Highway – http://www.dafont.com/blue-highway.font
- Denmark – http://www.fontstock.net/2656/denmark-regular.html
- Gang Of Three – http://www.dafont.com/gang-of-three.font
Need any help?
- For any questions please contact me via Graphic River.
- I can help you with custom design or modifications for an additional fee.