Check out the ALL NEW Light Effect Pro !!!!
You may also like:
1: Seven unique and colorful styles.
a – blue ink
b – gum
c – candybar
d – colours
e – funny
f – hot
g – stripes
2: asl and large psd file with examples for easy cut and paste.
3: pdf with detailed illustrated instructions
Fonts Used (all free) :
1: Duepuntozero (found here: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=Duepuntozero)
2: Arista 2.0 (found here: http://www.dafont.com/arista-2-0.font)
3: GeosansLight (found here: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=GeosansLight)
4: Arfmoochikncheez ( found here: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=Arfmoochikncheez)
1. Open the STYLES window if it is not already open (windows / styles)
2. Load the .asl file provided with this file
3. Write your text
4. Select the text layer if it is not selected
5. Choose one of the styles to apply to your text
• Styles work better with some fonts than with others. Try the same style with different kinds of fonts ( rounded, squared, script…).
• Also try changing the font styles (light, regular, bold, italic…).
• Changing the darkness and color of your background may also improve your style.
• You can use styles with other kinds of layers, not just text layers.
• Play with the styles moving the “gradient overlay” around
Just apply the style and have FUN . No slicing or cutting .
Please rate it if you buy it .
Tags: metal, plastic, color, styles, fun, gradients, comic, cartoon, font, ink, candy, sweet, clean, rainbow, text style, text, web 2.0, text effect