This may interest you!
The Photoshop Action ‘Dimensions’, helps you to generate whatever you want (text, image, shape, etc,) in 3D.
Dimensions on Video
- Variety of directions: 9 directions ready to use.
- Different Depths: 10 depths ready to use.
- Shadows: 2 types of shadows are available. Multidirectional shadow and Underneath shadow.
- Easy to change: The changes could be done by ‘Smart Object’ and the light by ‘Global Light’ box.
- Works with everything: Any color, text, shape, image, no matter what it is, ‘Dimensions’ works with everything.
- Includes basic styles: Basic Style, Part Shadow Style, Front Metalic Style, Background Metalic Style, Black Background Style, Glossy Style.
Note: Works up to CS5
- Documentation Extended.
- Bug fixed.
- The multidirecional shadow is fixed. Now you only need one click to add/change the shadow.
- The depths are fixed.
- New documentation included, now with instruction to know how ‘Dimensions’ works.
- Release of ‘Dimensions’.
Presentation idea inspired by Conan O’Brien – Kinectic Typography by Jacob Gilbreath