Easter Picnic Poster Print Template
- 1 File for Photoshop Extended CS6 and CC
- 1 File for Photoshop CS3+
- 1 .atn Action File
- Photoshop 3d editable text
- Pre-rendered graphic elements
- Well Layered and Organized
- Free fonts
- A3 / 300 dpi
- Step by step user manual
- Font used http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Ubuntu-Titling
- Font used http://www.dafont.com/grobold.font
Use Vintage effects. Open the final RGB tiff flatten image. Load the Vintage.atn in Action Pannel and play the action.
How to convert your poster to CMYK for printing: After you changed the text and render, save the poster as a copy in tiff format with no layers. Open your saved file and convert it to CMYK.
Please read FAQs. Do you need help to customize this item? Contact me on email and I’ll be glad to help!