Europe Retina Vector Map
High quality vector map of Europe drawn completely from scratch with default resolution of 16K (15360×8640 px). Smaller version is included for your convenience. All documents are layered and organized by folder structure so you can customize them however you want, resize, change colors, fonts, edit data and achieve very unique & professional results.
Retina Maps are accurate. Relevant sources were used to get current situation in Europe. In the package you will get not only European countries but also Transcontinental states with territory in Europe.
- 50 Sovereign Recognised States
- 6 Partially Recognised States
- 6 Dependent Territories and
- 2 Special Areas of Internal Sovereignty.
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Abkhazia, Kosovo, Nagorno-Karabakh, Northern Cyprus, Transnistria, South Ossetia, Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Åland, Svalbard.
Inside the package you will find:
- Europe map with all states (PSD, AI & EPS files)
- Individual state files for quick and easy import
- Markers and pictograms
- Instructions with link to download free font
- Europe continent is single closed shape on it’s own layer, and all states are layered on top. Borders between states are also fill shapes above everything, they are not outlines generated by states, so you can customize look & feel or completely disable them with one click.
- For your convenience, illustrator 8 files included for easy importing into popular 3D software packages like Cinema 4D, 3ds Max or Maya.