The Eyeworks Brochure
The Eyeworks brochure is centered around eyewear for young students. It is a text rich and photo rich brochure that can be modified for any industry. It’s fresh vivid colors draw attention and offer a fresh look. This file is built in Photoshop using shape layers, allowing editing and customizing of colors and sizes without losing clarity. Whatever your brochure project might be, you’re going to find this to suit your needs. Enjoy!
Specs & Features:
• Print Size: 11 × 8.5 inches
• Bleed Area: 0.25 inches
• Color: CMYK/300 dpi
• Source-file Format: Photoshop .psd file
• Photo replacement with smart object layers
• Instruction file included
• Helvetica Neue: (System Font).
• Note: Substitute suggestion with Arial or Verdana if you’re missing Helvetica Neue.
• Rockwell: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/mti/rockwell/
• (Free alternative to Rockwell – Chunk Five: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/ChunkFive)
• Journal: http://www.dafont.com/journal.font
• Alex Brush: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/alex-brush
(Images Used: Not Included)
Please note that sample photos and icons used on the preview above are NOT included in the main download. They are used for display purposes only. The links to the images are listed in the Instruction file when you download the package.
The photo links below are also the same ones to this template: