Five Seamless/Tileable Fabric Patterns
- Create high quality Seamless/tileable fabric patterns with included PSD.
- Great time saver for your next design project.
- Unlimited color options.
- Suitable for web, print, mobile, wallpapers,...
How To Use
- The Photoshop PSD is very well organized and very easy to use.
- Pattern group contains five gray scale patterns. Just turn on/off layers in the PSD document by clicking on the eye thumbnail of each layer to change the pattern.
- Use the colour fill layer to change the colours.
- After edit, you can define your own pattern. Just go to Edit menu and select the option Define Pattern.
- Included .PAT and .PSD files are created in the Photoshop CS5.
- However, For those who have older version of photoshop, I have also included the five high quality Grayscale JPGs.
- With these JPGs one can easily create fabric patterns of any colour, as mentioned above.
What’s in the download?
- One Layered and well organized PSD file. 512px X 512px.
- Five gray scale JPEG files on 300 DPI.
- One .PAT pattern file with five gray scale patterns.
For more helpFor any questions feel free to contact me via Graphic River.
It would be greatly helpful if you could rate after purchase.
Happy Photoshoping !