Magic Retouch Pro v2.5 and above will only work in Photoshop CC and above as Adobe changed its API for new versions of Photoshop CC and dropped support for Photoshop CS 6 and below.But you can still use Magic Retouch Pro v2.4 for Photoshop CS6 and below.
Magic Retouch ProWebsite & Video Demo
Magic Retouch Pro is a plug-in for Photoshop with which you can do professional level of photo retouching without any knowledge of retouching.
“This plugin is AMAZING .. is a Must Have to All the Photoshop Users. Keep the Good Work Mudi Thanks” – wiseman56
“This rocks. I have limited skills in Photoshop and ZERO ability to do retouching. After using this action for less than a minute I removed acne and crappy discoloration from a picture. WOW !!! Thanks” – kemrich
“This is amazing dude! Gonna get loads of sales “ – MikeMoloney
“straight to the cart mudi” – angelcano
“that’s great man bookmarked” – mucahitgayiran
“Amazing” – Art101
“Works perfect on Vista & CS6. Really the easiest way of retouching and professional results! And also the best tutorials I’ve ever seen. Amazing! Thank you.” -egorov441
“Im using it now. Yes yes yes!!! It is excellent! Thank you!” ColorfulUmbrella
“Purchased, installed and working like promised. Awesome tool. Thanks for this nice job.” alcantaradesign
Change LogWhat’s new in version 2.6 (Released: 20 June 2015)
- Added compatibility with Photoshop CC 2015.
What’s new in version 2.5.2 (Released: 10 October 2014)
- Added new official Magic Retouch Pro logo in plug-in panel.
- Corrected placing of Gritty skin intensity slider (before it was placed at very top).
- Added support for previous version of Photoshop CC (Current version is Photoshop CC2014).
- Increased panel height so that it fits all content.
- Fixed Candy Skin bug where it do nothing when ‘Create Candy Skin Layer’ button is pressed.
- Rewritten Candy Skin algorithm, now it will give far better results.
- Other minor bug fixes and refinements.
What’s new in version 2.5.1 (Released: 13 August 2014)
- Now Photoshop CC 2014 extension can be easily installed via ZXP and Extension Manager.
What’s new in version 2.5 (Released: 8 August 2014)
- Extension loads 80% faster.
- Extension performance improved while switching between features and using features.
- Redesigned user interface, now it’s easier and fast to use features and navigate around.
- Added update notifier which informs about the new version update right inside the plug-in.
- Now there is no need for actions to be installed or required.
- Lipstick color can now be changed after applying.
- Lipstick can be erased after applying (useful when lipstick is accidentally applied outside lips).
- Eye Shade color can now be changed after applying.
- Eye Shade can be erased after applying.
- Blushon color can now be changed after applying.
- Blushon can be erased after applying.
- Now you can adjust the intensity of the retouching Useful for those who want more natural looking retouched image).
- Teeth Whitening intensity can now be adjusted.
- Lipstick color intensity can now be adjusted.
- Eye Shade intensity can now be adjusted.
- Blushon intensity can now be adjusted.
- Tan Skin effect intensity can now be adjusted.
- High Key Skin effect intensity can now be adjusted.
- Candy Skin effect intensity can now be adjusted.
- Gritty Skin effect intensity can now be adjusted.
NOTE: All the above mentioned changes & features in v2.5 are only for Photoshop CC 2014.
What’s new in version 2.4.1 (Released: 25 September 2013)
- Added troubleshooting video guide for users who are facing problems with pulg-in installation
What’s new in version 2.4 (Released: 12 July 2013)
- Added support for Adobe Photoshop CC
Note:Users of Photoshop CS5 & CS6 don’t need to download this update.
What’s new in version 2.3 (Released: 28 May 2013)
- Improved Eye Enhancer feature. Now intensity of eye enhcement can be adjusted from 10%-100%.
- Improved Natural Lips Color Boost Feature. Now Lips color Boost Intensity can be adjusted.
- Improved Lip Gloss feature. Now Lip Gloss intensity can be adjusted from 10%-100%.
- Fixed a bug when user change eye color and then use Color Eraser to erase the color and when again click on “Create Eye Color Layer” it don’t erase the previous color if user again choose to erase color.
- Added Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s new in version 2.2.1 (Released: 28 jan 2013)
- New user interface layout.
- Fixed alot of errors which Mac Os users were facing.
What’s new in version 2.2 (Released: 31 Dec 2012)
- Updated documentation.
- Improved user interface.
- Added new features in Eye Color Changer panel
- Improved panel interface.
- Added color changer.
- Added color eraser.
- Added color intensity slider to increase or decrease the eye color intensity.
- Please watch video “Change eye color” to see all the above new features in action.
- Installing the plug-in is now alot easier.
- Updated video Installation Guide.
- Added 13 brand new features which are as follows.
- Whiten yellowish teeth.
- One-Click teeth whitening.
- Enhance Eyes.
- Change Eye Color.
- Natural Lips Color Boost.
- Lip Gloss.
- Apply Lipstick.
- Apply Eye Shade.
- Apply Blushon.
- Tan Skin.
- High key Skin.
- Candy Skin.
- Gritty Skin.
- Added full support for Adobe Photoshop CS6.
What’s new in version 2.1 (Released: 12 Nov 2012)
What’s new in version 2.0 (Released: 2 Nov 2012)
Skin Looks ( Change skin color/type)
What’s New in version 1.1
Note: This plug-in is tested on English version of Photoshop only.
Customers are what make the products better by providing us feedback, bug reports, user experience and new features requests. We are looking forward for your precious feedback.
Images Used:http://photodune.net/item/head-and-shoulders-of-a-smiling-woman/1010696 http://photodune.net/item/head-and-shoulders-of-a-young-woman/1009005 http://photodune.net/item/head-and-shoulders-of-a-young-woman/1007781 http://photodune.net/item/young-woman-with-freckles/967320 http://photodune.net/item/teeth/3159622 http://photodune.net/item/human-eye/3151445 http://photodune.net/item/beauty-face/2655638 http://photodune.net/item/tanned-beauty/2271530