Magic Retouch ProVideo Demo
Magic Retouch Pro is a plug-in for Photoshop with which you can do professional level of photo retouching without any knowledge of retouching.
Important: If you purchase this product make sure that “Sample All Layers” is checked otherwise it will not work. You can find details in documentation.
“This plugin is AMAZING .. is a Must Have to All the Photoshop Users. Keep the Good Work Mudi Thanks” – wiseman56
“This rocks. I have limited skills in Photoshop and ZERO ability to do retouching. After using this action for less than a minute I removed acne and crappy discoloration from a picture. WOW !!! Thanks” – kemrich
“This is amazing dude! Gonna get loads of sales “ – MikeMoloney
“straight to the cart mudi” – angelcano
“that’s great man bookmarked” – mucahitgayiran
“Amazing” – Art101
“Works perfect on Vista & CS6. Really the easiest way of retouching and professional results! And also the best tutorials I’ve ever seen. Amazing! Thank you.” -egorov441
“Im using it now. Yes yes yes!!! It is excellent! Thank you!” ColorfulUmbrella
“Purchased, installed and working like promised. Awesome tool. Thanks for this nice job.” alcantaradesign
Change LogWhat’s new in version 2.4.1 (Released: 25 September 2013)
-Added troubleshooting video guide for users who are facing problems with pulg-in installation
What’s new in version 2.4 (Released: 12 July 2013)
-Added support for Adobe Photoshop CC
Note:Users of Photoshop CS5 & CS6 don’t need to download this update.
What’s new in version 2.3 (Released: 28 May 2013)
- Improved Eye Enhancer feature. Now intensity of eye enhcement can be adjusted from 10%-100%.
- Improved Natural Lips Color Boost Feature. Now Lips color Boost Intensity can be adjusted.
- Improved Lip Gloss feature. Now Lip Gloss intensity can be adjusted from 10%-100%.
- Fixed a bug when user change eye color and then use Color Eraser to erase the color and when again click on “Create Eye Color Layer” it don’t erase the previous color if user again choose to erase color.
- Added Frequently Asked Questions.
What’s new in version 2.2.1 (Released: 28 jan 2013)
- New user interface layout.
- Fixed alot of errors which Mac Os users were facing.
What’s new in version 2.2 (Released: 31 Dec 2012)
- Updated documentation.
- Improved user interface.
- Added new features in Eye Color Changer panel
- - Improved panel interface.
– Added color changer.
– Added color eraser.
– Added color intensity slider to increase or decrease the eye color intensity.
- Please watch video “Change eye color” to see all the above new features in action.
What’s new in version 2.1 (Released: 12 Nov 2012)
- Installing the plug-in is now alot easier.
- Updated video Installation Guide.
What’s new in version 2.0 (Released: 2 Nov 2012)
- Added 13 brand new features which are as follows.
- Teeth Whitening.
– Whiten yellowish teeth.
– One-Click teeth whitening.
- Eyes Enhancer.
– Enhance Eyes.
– Change Eye Color.
- Lips Enhancer.
– Natural Lips Color Boost.
– Lip Gloss.
- Digital MakeUp.
– Apply Lipstick.
– Apply Eye Shade.
– Apply Blushon.
- Skin Looks ( Change skin color/type)
– Tan Skin.
– High key Skin.
– Candy Skin.
– Gritty Skin.
What’s New in version 1.1
- Added full support for Adobe Photoshop CS6
Note: This plug-in is tested on English version of Photoshop only.
Magic Retouch Pro Beta
We are running beta test of new Magic Retouch Pro for Photoshop CC 2014. If you are interested in testing this beta, you can apply for it now.
How to Enter in Beta Test
- Contact us via our profile page mentioning your interest in Magic Retouch Pro beta test.
- Make sure you purchased Magic Retouch Pro in order enter this beta test.
- Make sure you have Photoshop CC or CC installed 2014.
- We may release new beta versions which we will announce on our facebook page so make sure to follow us if you are interested.
Terms & Conditions
- We will stop providing support this beta software after the release of final version, but we will continue supporting future releases of this software.
- This product is in beta state, so some features might be broken or even whole plugin may not work on your system.
- This beta software don’t represents the final / consumer product in anyway.
- This beta software is only compatible with Photoshop CC & CC 2014.
What’s new in beta
- Extension loads 80% faster.
- Extension performance improved while switching between features and using features.
- Redesigned user interface, now it’s easier and fast to use features and navigate around.
- Added update notifier which informs about the new version update right inside the plug-in.
- Now there is no need for actions to be installed or required.
- Lipstick color can now be changed after applying.
- Lipstick can be erased after applying (useful when lipstick is accidentally applied outside lips).
- Eye Shade color can now be changed after applying.
- Eye Shade can be erased after applying.
- Blushon color can now be changed after applying.
- Blushon can be erased after applying.
- Now you can adjust the intensity of the retouching Useful for those who want more natural looking retouched image).
Beta Installation Instructions
- Unzip MagicRetouchPro.zip.
- On Mac, copy the extension into ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions.
- On Windows, copy the extension into APPDATA \Adobe\CEP\extensions.
Customers are what make the products better by providing us feedback, bug reports, user experience and new features requests. We are looking forward for your precious feedback.
Images Used:http://photodune.net/item/head-and-shoulders-of-a-smiling-woman/1010696 http://photodune.net/item/head-and-shoulders-of-a-young-woman/1009005 http://photodune.net/item/head-and-shoulders-of-a-young-woman/1007781 http://photodune.net/item/young-woman-with-freckles/967320 http://photodune.net/item/teeth/3159622 http://photodune.net/item/human-eye/3151445 http://photodune.net/item/beauty-face/2655638 http://photodune.net/item/tanned-beauty/2271530